Check out the latest Haryana Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Haryana Police Jobs (हरियाणा पुलिस नौकरियां). Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Haryana has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Haryana Police Recruitment released various posts such as Constable & SI . We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Haryana Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Haryana Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constable & Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||7110|
|Starting Date of Application Form||21-06-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05-07-2018|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Haryana Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|3||General Duty Constables (Male)||500|
|4||Sub Inspector (Male)||400|
|5||Sub Inspector (Female)||63|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must complete 10+2 or Any Degree from recognized University.
- Age Limit between 18-27 years.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
- For General (Post 1): Rs.100/-
- For General (Post 2): Rs.150/-
- For Female Haryana Resident (Post 1): Rs.50/-
- For Female Haryana Resident (Post 2): Rs.75/-
- SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana (Post 1): Rs.25/- (Male) & Rs.13/- (Female)
- SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana (post 2): Rs.35/- (Male) & Rs.18/- (Female)
- Ex-Serviceman (Haryana): Nil
- Pay Scale for Constables post is between Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100
- Pay Scale for Sub Inspector post is between Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Haryana. Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment – www.hssc.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Haryana Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Applications will not be accepted, if the payment is not done
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Haryana Police Recruitment, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.