MCA 3rd Year Syllabus 2020: The complete information about GITAM University Center for Distance Education (CDL) – MCA 3rd Year Syllabus 2020. Candidates preparing for the GITAM University MCA 3rd Year through Distance education Sem exams have to know the whole syllabus (GITAM विश्वविद्यालय). In this article, a clear view of MCA III Year syllabus with all the topics in the syllabus is given. Candidates can check the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management MCA third year syllabus link on this site and the then download the pdf link. Students also check the syllabus in pdf format on the official website. The university official website is cdl.gitam.edu
Content in this Article
About Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management known as GITAM University is an educational institution in India. It was previously known as GITAM College, affiliated to Andhra University. The University has three campuses located in Bengaluru, Vishakhapatnam, and Hyderabad. It was the first private engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh to receive university status. GITAM is planning on receiving an ABET International Accreditation. GITAM is approved by AICTE with its eligibility extending to almost all undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited the university with an A+ grade.
GITAM University MCA Course Structure
|MCA Course structure in Delhi University|
|MCA is 3 years under graduation course||1st year||Semester 1||4 months Duration|
|Semester 2||4 months|
|2nd year||Semester 3||4 months|
|Semester 4||4 months|
|3rd year||Semester 5||4 months|
|Semester 6||4 months|
Master of Computer Applications is the three-year course divided into a number of semesters which are generally six in number with different specializations that are given below.
- Application Software
- Hardware Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development
- Systems Management
- Systems Development
- Systems Engineering
Subjects in MCA III Year – GITAM University
The following are the list of subjects in GITAM University MCA III Year
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Lab-I: Advanced internet technologies
- Project Work
Download GITAM University MCA 3rd Year Syllabus 2020 – Center for Distance Learning
GITAM University MCA 3rd Year Syllabus
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Credits|
|SPDCA301||Object Oriented Analysis and Design||6|
|SPDCA302||Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management||6|
|SPDCA303||Advanced Internet Technologies||6|
|SPDCA311||Lab-I: Advanced Internet Technologies||3|
How to Download GITAM University MCA 3rd Year Syllabus 2020
The following are the steps to download the GITAM University MCA 3rd Year Syllabus in the academic year of 2020 is given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of GITAM University.
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next, search the Syllabus tab and click on that.
- After that, select your interested course and year.
- Click on the particular syllabus and download it.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of further usage.
- MCA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- After MCA Career Opportunities – Scope, Jobs, Salary for MCA Freshers
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- MCA 1st Year GITAM University Syllabus – Center for Distance Learning (CDL)
- GITAM University MCA 2nd Year Syllabus – Center for Distance Learning (CDL)
Here in this article, GITAM University Center for Distance Education (CDL) – MCA 3rd Year Syllabus 2020 is clearly given. Follow this article to know the complete syllabus for MCA Third Year. On this page, you may also download Syllabus of GITAM University MCA 3rd Year in pdf format. Share this article with your friends who want the MCA III Year syllabus. For any queries or doubts regarding GITAM University Center for Distance Education (CDL) – MCA 3rd Year Syllabus, you may comment on the below comment box. We will answer them as soon as possible.