GEEE 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of GEEE 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Counselling. GEEE is the Entrance Exam conducted by Galgotias University for admissions in B.Tech Programs. Admissions will be given to the candidates based on the performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling Process. The Counselling will be done through offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start from December 2018. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SSBF MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
- SUAS MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
GEEE full form is Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam
About Galgotias University
Content in this Article
Galgotias University is a private university in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Galgotias University, Greater Noida was ranked 164 in India by The QS World University Rankings of 2018 and 171-180 among BRICS nations. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked it and 600-680 in Asia in 2018 and 451-700 in the BRICS & Emerging Economies University Rankings in 2017.
GEEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||1st December 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||31st May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||12th June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||15th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||22nd June 2019|
GEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
GEEE 2019 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
GEEE 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC/SC/ST Candidates||Rs 500/-|
GEEE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card is declared to be released on 15th June 2019. Candidates can download the admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam commences. Here are the steps to download the GEEE Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “GEEE” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
GEEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to checkout the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” GEEE 2019 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
GEEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Total 90 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answers.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
GEEE 2019 Merit List
Merit List will be declared based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the Entrance Exam. Based on candidates performance, they will be called for the Counselling Procedure.
Cut Off Marks
Cut Off Marks are the minimum scores that are required for admission in Various Courses offered by the University.
GEEE Cut Off will be calculated based on the following factors :
- Number of Applicants
- Number of candidates appeared for the Exam
- Difficulty of the Test
- Previous Cut Off Marks
GEEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of GEEE 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.