GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age, Qualification, Attempts, Marks in Degree
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019 has provided here. Eligibility for GATE 2019 exam, Age Limit, Qualification, Limit for Number of Attempts, Required Marks in Degree and GATE eligibility details are given below. GATE Application Form 2019 is expected to release. Eligible candidates are required to apply the GATE application form before due date. To apply for the GATE 2019 exam, candidates should eligible for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). To attempt GATE exam in 2019, Candidate’s The Year of qualification cannot be later than 2019.
Content in this Article
GATE Eligibility Criteria – Overview
Please go through following details completely for getting the idea of eligibility criteria for appearing for GATE 2019 exam.
- No age limit
- No Limit for number of attempts
- No Limit for pass marks in degree
- Eligible Degree as follows :
- B.E / B.Tech / B. Pharm
- B. Arch
- B. Sc (research) / B.S
- M.Sc / M.A / MCA / Equivalent
- Integrated M.E / M.Tech (Post-B.Sc)
- Integrated M.E / M. Tech (After diploma or 10+2)
- Integrated M.Sc / Int. B. SC
Related Topics :
- GATE 2019 Exam Pattern
- GATE Syllabus 2019
- GATE Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Preparation Tips
- GATE Reference Books
- GATE Answer Keys
GATE Age Limit
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
There is no age restriction for the GATE candidates who are willing to apply GATE 2019 Exam. There is not any minimum or maximum age limit is prescribed for this examination. There is No minimum age for GATE exam and No Maximum age for the same. But the applicants should have qualified degree to apply for GATE 2019 exam.
Number of Attempts Limit in GATE Exam
- There is No limit for attempting GATE 2019 Exam.
- Candidates can attempt more than one time.
- Till GATE 2014 percentage score validity was 2 years and from GATE 2019 onwards it is 3 yrs..
- GATE Aspirants can give GATE test many times as they want but one should try to clear it in first or second attempt to get better jobs.
Qualifying Degree Eligibility (Educational Qualification)
Before applying for the examination, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned the qualifying degree/examination for different courses:
Candidates Should be completed or in the final year of following any degree in or before 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture – Completed or in Final year.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) – Completed or in Final year.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated M.Sc. or Integrated B.Sc. /M.Sc. degree – Completed or in Final year.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/ MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- Section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Note: If candidates is studying any higher degree or already get a degree higher than that mentioned in the above table, then candidates can select the minimum required qualifying degree while filling the application form.
Candidates, those from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Ethiopia & Singapore must have to completed or are in the last year of their bachelors degree in engineering/technology or masters degree (M.Sc) in any relevant science subject.
Share this article to GATE Aspirants, who are having doubts regarding GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age, Qualification, Attempts, Marks in Degree. For any other queries related to GATE 2019 Exam, you can ask us via below comment box.