GATE Eligibility Criteria 2022 has provided here. Eligibility for GATE 2022 exam, Age Limit, Qualification, Limit for Number of Attempts, Required Marks in Degree and GATE eligibility details are given below. GATE Application Form 2022 is expected to release. Eligible candidates are required to apply for the GATE application form before due date. To apply for the GATE 2022 exam, candidates should eligible for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). To attempt the GATE exam in 2022, Candidate’s The Year of qualification cannot be later than 20212.
Content in this Article
GATE Eligibility Criteria – Overview
Please go through the following details completely for getting an idea of the eligibility criteria for appearing for the GATE 2022 exam.
- No age limit
- No Limit for number of attempts
- No Limit for pass marks in degree
- Eligible Degree as follows :
- B.E / B.Tech / B. Pharm
- B. Arch
- B. Sc (research) / B.S
- M.Sc / M.A / MCA / Equivalent
- Integrated M.E / M.Tech (Post-B.Sc)
- Integrated M.E / M. Tech (After diploma or 10+2)
- Integrated M.Sc / Int. B. SC
Related Topics :
- GATE 2021 Exam Pattern
- GATE Syllabus 2021
- GATE Question Papers
- GATE 2021 Preparation Tips
- GATE Reference Books
- GATE Answer Keys
GATE Age Limit
There is no age restriction for the GATE candidates who are willing to apply GATE 2022 Exam. There is not no minimum or maximum age limit is prescribed for this examination. There is No minimum age for GATE exam and No Maximum age for the same. But the applicants should have a qualified degree to apply for the GATE 2022 exam.
Number of Attempts Limit in GATE Exam
- There is No limit to attempting the GATE 2022 Exam.
- Candidates can attempt more than one time.
- Till GATE 2014 percentage score validity was 2 years and from GATE 2019 onwards it is 3 yrs.
- GATE Aspirants can give GATE test many times as they want but one should try to clear it in the first or second attempt to get better jobs.
Qualifying Degree Eligibility (Educational Qualification)
Before applying for the examination, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned the qualifying degree/examination for different courses:
Candidates Should be completed or in the final year of following any degree in or before 2022.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture – Completed or in Final year.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) – Completed or in Final year.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology – Completed or in Final year.
- Integrated M.Sc. or Integrated B.Sc. /M.Sc. degree – Completed or in Final year.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/ MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- Section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses is also eligible.
Note: If candidates are studying for any higher degree or already get a degree higher than that mentioned in the above table, then candidates can select the minimum required qualifying degree while filling the application form.
Candidates, those from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Ethiopia & Singapore must have completed or are in the last year of their bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology or masters degree (M.Sc) in any relevant science subject.
Share this article to GATE Aspirants, who are having doubts regarding GATE Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age, Qualification, Attempts, Marks in Degree. For any other queries related to the GATE 2022 Exam, you can ask us via below comment box.