Assam CEE 2023 Notification-Assam CEE (Assam Common Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses in various colleges and universities in the state of Assam. Students who are willing to get various courses in engineering have to know the complete details about Assam CEE 2023 entrance test. Check out the details of the Assam CEE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date.
Assam CEE 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. Assam CEE 2023 conducts by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU). The eligibility for Assam CEE is At least 50% aggregate and passed 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics . Assam CEE 2023 Exam Dates - 28 May 2023. Assam CEE 2023 Admit card release date - 15 days before exam date. And the Assam CEE results release date - 10 days after exam
|Exam Name||Assam CEE|
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Assam Combined Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducted By||Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)|
|Eligibility||At least 50% aggregate and passed 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Exam For||B.E/B. Tech courses|
|Application Submission Dates||14 March 2023|
|Assam CEE Application Last Date||3 April 2023|
|Online Application Form|
|Assam CEE Exam Notification|
|Assam CEE Exam Dates||28 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 days before exam date|
|Assam CEE Results Release Date||10 days after exam|
|Assam CEE Exam Helpline Numbers||8929207668|
|Assam CEE Official Website|
About Assam CEE 2023
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) is a state university located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2010 with the aim of promoting and advancing science, technology, engineering, and management education in the state of Assam.
- AIT Pune B.Tech Result 2023 – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List, Counselling, Dates
- ACPC Result 2023 – Check the Cutoff Marks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- Banasthali Aptitude Test Result 2023 – Dates, Cut Offs, Merit List, Counselling
- AMUEEE Result 2023 -Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Dates & Counselling
- CIPET College Exam Result 2023 | Dates, Results, Counselling, Merit list & Cut offs
ASTU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various fields, including engineering, technology, management, and science. The university has more than 30 affiliated colleges offering courses in different fields.
ASTU is responsible for conducting the Assam Common Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses in various colleges and universities in the state of Assam. The university also conducts the Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses in various colleges in Assam.
Assam CEE 2023 Important Links
|Assam CEE 2023 Application||Assam CEE 2023 Answer Key||Assam CEE 2023 Results|
|Assam CEE 2023 Counselling||Assam CEE 2023 Previous Papers||Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card|
Assam CEE Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||14 March 2023|
|End Date||3 April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||15 days before exam date|
|Exam Dates 2023||28 May 2023|
exam timing- 11 A.M to 2:00 PM
|Results||10 days after exam|
📢 Get Latest Assam CEE 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
Assam CEE Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for Assam CEE is released in Official website. The last date to submit the application is April 12,2023. The Assam CEE 2023 exam will be conducted on 28 May 2023.
Assam Science and Technology University will be conducting the for Assam Common Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) admission to B. Tech professional courses in various colleges and universities in the state of Assam.
Exam timing- 11 A.M to 2:00 PM
Assam CEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Examination – The candidates should have qualified their 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. They should have passed the mentioned subjects individually.
- Marks Required – 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and for SC/ST category, the aggregate marks are 45%.
For Engineering courses (B. Tech):
- The candidate should not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age as of August 1, 2023.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Assam CEE Application Form 2023
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the Assam CEE application form 2023 online on March 14, 2023. While filling the application form of Assam CEE 2023, the candidates will have to provide all of the required personal details, academic details and contact number. The preferred exam centers also have to be selected in the order of preference. No applications will be accepted after the final date.
Assam CEE 2023 Application Fee
Assam CEE 2023 Application fee is INR 1000.
The Candidate has to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
Assam CEE Application Process
To apply for Assam CEE (Assam Combined Entrance Examination), you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Assam CEE – https://astu.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Admission” section and select “CEE”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the registration details and create a login ID and password.
- Login with your ID and password and fill in the application form with your personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Verify all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
After submission, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference. You can also track the status of your application form by logging in to your account on the official website.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam pattern
- Total Questions- 120
- Total Marks-120
- Test Duration-3 hours
- Marking Scheme-
|For correct Answer||+4 marks|
|For wrong Answer||-1 mark|
- Mode of Exam-Offline (Pen-and-Paper-Based Test)
- Type of Questions- MCQ type
|Sections||No. of Questions|
Assam CEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for Assam CEE includes topics from the following subjects:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
How to Prepare Assam CEE 2023
- Planning and Hard work is very important for every exam. Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available on the market or the internet.
- Practice from previous year’s question papers will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics, and type of questions asked. Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel is important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health. Take a nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card
Assam CEE 2023 hall ticket/admit card will be available probably in 1st week of May 2023. Eligible candidates will receive an admit card on the official website of the university. Candidates have to download the admit card from the website using registration numbers. The concerned authority will not send a hard copy of the admit card. You must bring an admission card while appearing in the exam.
Assam CEE 2023 Results
The result will be announced probably within 10 days after the exam. Candidates can obtain their results from the official website. The merit list will be prepared based on marks secured in the written exam. Successful candidates will be invited to attend counseling for further admission process. Candidates should take a printout of the result for further admission process.
- Candidates can check their results on the official website of Assam CEE – https://astu.ac.in/.
- Candidates need to enter their roll number and other details to check their results.
Assam CEE 2023 Counselling
- The counseling process for Assam CEE 2023 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
- The counseling schedule and other details are announced on the official website of the directorate – https://dte.assam.gov.in/.
- Candidates who qualify for the exam are called for counseling based on their rank in the merit list.
- During the counseling process, candidates need to choose their preferred college and course and complete the admission formalities.
Courses Offered Through Assam CEE
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
Assam CEE Helpline Numbers
- Phone: +91-361-236-5469, +91-94011-17884, +91-94011-17883
- Email: [email protected]
Assam CEE 2023 – FAQs
When will Assam CEE 2023 be conducted?
Assam CEE 2023 exam date has been announced. The authorities will conduct Assam CEE 2023 on May 28 as a pen-and-paper-based test.
Will Assam CEE be held in offline mode?
Yes. Assam CEE 2023 will be held as a pen-and-paper-based test.
What is the duration of Assam CEE 2023?
The duration of Assam CEE 2023 is 3 hours.
What is the best Score in Assam CEE Exam 2023?
Minimum cut-off marks for Assam CEE for General categories 76 to 72 & for CGE is marks 99 to 90. And lastly OBC & MOBC 77 to 70%. as per last year.
What is the Assam CEE Exam Date?
The Assam CEE 2023 exam date is 28 May 2023.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Assam CEE 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.