AIM MBA 2023 Notification: Army Institute of Management, Kolkata offers admissions for MBA Courses. Admissions are allocated based on the candidate’s CAT Scores. The candidates who are having valid scores in these exams can apply for the admissions. Candidates selected by the CAT score will further attend the Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Go through the article, for details about the AIMK MBA admission process. Check out the details of the AIM MBA 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process.
AIM MBA 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Army Institute of Management MBA Admission (AIM MBA Admission) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. AIM MBA Admission 2023 conducts by Army Institute of Management ,Kolkata. The eligibility for AIM MBA Admission is Completed a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 50% and have a valid score in CAT/JEMAT exam are eligible. AIM MBA Admission 2023 Exam Dates - Exam Date- As per CAT/JEMAT Exam GD/PI dates- To be Announced soon. AIM MBA Admission 2023 Admit card release date - To be notified. And the AIM MBA Admission results release date - To be notified
|Exam Name||AIM MBA Admission|
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Army Institute of Management MBA Admission|
|Exam Conducted By||Army Institute of Management ,Kolkata|
|Eligibility||Completed a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 50% and have a valid score in CAT/JEMAT exam are eligible|
|Exam For||2 years full time MBA Program|
|Application Submission Dates||Started|
|AIM MBA Admission Application Last Date||To be notified|
|Online Application Form|
|AIM MBA Admission Exam Notification|
|AIM MBA Admission Exam Dates||Exam Date- As per CAT/JEMAT Exam GD/PI dates- To be Announced soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|AIM MBA Admission Results Release Date||To be notified|
|AIM MBA Admission Exam Helpline Numbers||7044468283|
|AIM MBA Admission Official Website|
About Army Institute of Management 2023
Army Institute of Management (AIM) is a management institute located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was established in the year 1997 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) to provide quality education in the field of management.
- XAT Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- JKCET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- IMU CET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 pdf Download
- Karnataka PGCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous Papers 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
- KCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
The institute offers a two-year full-time MBA program, which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The MBA program at AIM is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in management principles, skills, and practices. The curriculum is regularly updated to keep pace with the changing trends and demands of the industry. The college is affiliated with the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology and the program is approved by the All-India Council for Technical Education. Also, it has been accredited by NAAC.
AIM, Kolkata MBA 2023 Important Links
|AIM MBA Admission 2023 Application||AIM MBA Admission 2023 Previous Papers||AIM MBA Admission 2023 Answer key|
|AIM MBA Admission 2023 Counselling||AIM MBA Admission 2023 Syllabus||AIM MBA Admission 2023 Admit Card|
AIM MBA 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for AIM MBA 2023 will be released along with the official notification. Candidates must regularly check the official website for any updates regarding the exam.
|Online Application Start Date||Released|
|Application Closes on||To be Announced|
|Accepted Entrance Exam||CAT/JEMAT|
|GD/PI Dates||To be Announced|
|Results||To be Announced|
📢 Get Latest AIM MBA Admission 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
Army Institute of Management MBA Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for AIM MBA 2023 is released in Official website. The last date to submit the application is not yet announced. The AIM MBA 2023 GD/PI rounds will be conducted on June or July 2023.Army Institute of Management will be conducting the admission to MBA courses.
AIM MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree of 3 or 4 years of any discipline with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates who have done bachelor’s degree through Distance Mode are not eligible for applying.
- Candidates who would complete their Graduation by June 2023, are eligible for applying.
- Entrance Exams – Candidates who have appeared for CAT/JEMAT exam are eligible to apply.
There is no upper age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
AIM MBA Application Form 2023
The AIM MBA 2023 Online Application Available on the Official Website of Army Institute Management, Kolkata. Here we provide the Online Application form for MBA Courses in AIM, Kolkata.
AIM MBA 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee details for AIM MBA 2023 is as follows:
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For Army Category||Rs 500/-|
|For General||Rs 600/-|
For Online Application, the Candidate has to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
AIM MBA Application Process
- Visit the Official Website of the Institute.
- Click on the “Admission”.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you can find “Application Form”.
- Click on the Download option.
- Take a printout of the Application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- The application is to be sent to the below-mentioned address
Army Institute of Management
Judges Court Road
Opp. Alipore Telephone Exchange
Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027
AIMK MBA 2023 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Admissions seats are offered to the candidates.
Note: Candidate who have JEMAT Rank card and Allotment card from MAKAUT, would be directly admitted to our Institute.
AIM MBA 2023 Admission Process
AIM MBA 2023 results is based on entrance exam score the Shortlist candidates will be called for further rounds like GD and PI rounds.
Based Academic score, Entrance exam score and GD/PI Round final results will be announced. Final merit list is based on performance mainly in Personal Interview. Final merit list candidates called document verification and admission process to allot the seat in AIM, Kolkata.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered:
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- CAT Score Card / JEMAT Allotment Card (whichever is applicable)
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (Last Semester / Year attended)
- Graduation Certificate (If Available)
- Certificate of Gallantry Award (If Applicable)
- Photocopy of PPO (In case of ward of retired Army Person)
- DSC Personnel should attach PPO for the proof of previous Army Service
- Payment Receipt
Courses Offered Through AIM MBA
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in MIS
- MBA in HR
- MBA in Operations
- MBA in Business Analytics
AIM MBA Helpline Numbers
- 033-66032019 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25
- [email protected], [email protected]
AIM MBA 2023 – FAQs
What is the eligibility criteria for MBA admission at AIMK?
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination are also eligible to apply.
Does AIM Kolkata provide hostel facilities?
Yes, AIM Kolkata provides hostel facilities for both male and female students. The hostel is equipped with all the necessary facilities and is located within the campus.
Does AIM Kolkata offer any scholarships?
Yes, AIM Kolkata offers scholarships to deserving candidates based on their academic performance and other factors. Candidates can contact the institute for more details on scholarships and financial assistance.
What are Accepted entrance exam to get admissions in AIM MBA 2023 Program?
To get Admission in AIM Kolkata the accepted entrance exam is CAT/JEMAT.
What is last date to submit AIM MBA 2023 Program?
The Last Date of AIM MBA 2023 is not yet announced. So, candidates who are interested to apply for AIM, Kolkata can apply as early as possible.
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AIM MBA 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, fee & Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.