Check out the latest Delhi Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Delhi Police Jobs. Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Delhi has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Delhi, Tripura Police Recruitment released various posts such as Constable . We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Delhi Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Delhi Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Posts||65|
|Starting Date of Application Form||17-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15-12-2018|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Delhi Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from the recognized Board.
- Age Limit (General/OBC) : 18 – 25 years
- Age Limit (SC/ST) : 18 – 30 years
- Age relaxation rules to be followed as per the norms.
- The Application Fee for all categories is Rs 300/-
- Pay scale of PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03.
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Delhi(Tripura). Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police Recruitment – tripurapolice.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Delhi Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Delhi Police Recruitment, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.