Check out the latest Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Chhattisgarh Police Jobs. (ছত্তিশগড় পুলিশ জবস) . Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Chhattisgarh has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment released various posts such as Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Platoon Commander . We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Platoon Commander|
|Number of Posts||655|
|Starting Date of Application Form||25-08-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30-06-2018|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|3||Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||337|
|5||Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh)||08|
|6||Sub Inspector (document under question)||02|
|7||Sub Inspector (Computer)||11|
|8||Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)||07|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit should be between 18-28 years.
- For the posts of Subedar & Sub Inspector(various categories), candidate must be Graduate.
- For the post of Sub Inspector (Computer), candidate should have completed BCA/ B.Sc (Computer).
- For the post of Sub Inspector (Telecommunications), candidate must have done Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engg).
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- The Pay Scale for this recruitment starts from Rs 35400/- per month.
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh. Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment – www.cgpolice.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.