Check out the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Courses and syllabus 2023. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology courses and syllabus 2022. Here we have given courses and also syllabus for UG, PG, Doctorate programs and other important details (पर्यावरण नियोजन केंद्र). Also, check various academic programs offered by the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
The university conducts entrance examination for the selection of candidates. Both undergraduate and postgraduate programs conduct an online registration procedure for each semester. The postgraduate programs offered by the CEPT have a unique procedure of offering choice-based-learning methodology through which students have the option of choosing credits from a wide range of electives enlisted by the university. CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats.
CEPT – Center for Environmental Planning and Technology
Content in this Article
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Admission 2023
|University||Center for Environmental Planning and Technology|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Center for Environmental Planning and Technology TimeTable
- Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Admit card
- Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Admission
About the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology
CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more liveable. Through its education, research and advisory activities, CEPT strive to improve the impact of habitat professions in enriching the lives of people in India’s villages, towns, and cities.
The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning focused on planning in the public realm was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Courses and syllabus
Courses offered by CEPT
The Center for Environmental Planning and Technology offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral Programmes. CEPT consists of following sub-programs under these streams
Undergraduate programs at CEPT
It helps students develop the firm foundation for their professional career while exposing them to a variety of skills, theories & interests.
All undergraduate programs at CEPT offer choice-based-learning where students can choose up to a quarter of the credits from University-wide electives. Students are also expected to participate in four terms of Summer Winter School at CEPT.
- Bachelor of Architecture – Architects play significant roles in the design and production of built environments. This is a five-year-long program that leads up to the award of the B. Arch. degree. It equips students with the competencies necessary for being effective professional architects and exposes them to the aesthetic, technical, social, political and ethical dimensions of the built environment
- Bachelor of Construction Technology – Construction Technology is integral to the development of cities and built environments. Construction Engineers work on many aspects of the construction and implementation of various development projects. This is a five–year undergraduate (UG) program in Construction Technology is one of the unique engineering programs in India. The course leads to a degree of Bachelor of Construction Technology.
- Bachelor of Urban Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
Postgraduate programs at CEPT
This deepens the professional understanding of the students in various streams while helping them develop an aptitude for research and critical thinking. These programs are taught by leading academics and professionals in their field and offer valuable opportunities to enhance one’s understanding of the issues and concerns within each field. The Postgraduate programs at CEPT combine theoretical rigor with studio-based learning. Here we have given postgraduate programs at CEPT.
- M Arch in Architectural Design
- M Arch / MA in Conservation and Regeneration
- M Arch / MA in Architectural History and Theory
- Master of Landscape Architecture / Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Urban Transport Systems
- Master of Urban Infrastructure
- Master of Urban Housing
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Management
- Master of Technology in Construction Engineering & Management
- Master of Technology in Structural Engineering Design
- Master of Technology in Geomatics
- Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance
- Master of Design in Interior Design
- International Master of Interior Architectural Design
- Master of Design in Furniture Design
- Master of Design in Building Products and Systems
The University has introduced the MPhil program which will be run alongside the Ph.D. programs in the respective Faculties. The normal duration of the Ph.D. program is four years. The first two years of the program are devoted to coursework, requiring full-time residency. During residency, students will engage in teaching and/or Faculty research for which they will receive a stipend. Doctoral students are expected to undertake courses worth 40 credits over these two years. The normal duration of the MPhil program is two years. This will include three semesters of coursework (worth 40 credits) and fourth semester for dissertation writing and submission.
- MPhil/ Ph.D. in Architecture
- MPhil/ Ph.D. in Planning
Ph.D. Admission – Click here
CEPT 2023 Syllabus
Candidates studying this university should know the syllabus of the particular course. So here we have mentioned the syllabus of courses for the academic year 2022-23. As we know that the exam syllabus remains the same as the last year. Soon university we declare syllabus for this academic year
CEPT Syllabus 2023 – CLICK HERE
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Contact Details
Center for Environmental Planning and TechnologyAddress: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Rd, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad,Gujarat 380009Phone: 079 2630 2470website – http://cept.ac.in
We have provided the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology Courses and Syllabus 2023 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Center for Environmental Planning and Technology or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.