Check out the details of BHU RET Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & Previous Question Paper pdf Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Research Entrance Test 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Banaras Hindu University Authority will be releasing the BHU RET Official Question papers After the BHU RET 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like BHU RET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, BHU RET Entrance Test Syllabus, BHU RET 2019 Application Form and Fee, BHU RET 2019 Admit Card Download. The BHU RET Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the BHU RET Admission Test 2019 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- BHU Admission 2019 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- BHU Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
BHU RET Full Form is Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test
Content in this Article
BHU RET Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of BHU RET Question papers with the solutions and last year of BHU RET Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. The following are the Sample Question Papers of BHU RET Examination on the Courses of BHU.
- AG. ENGG (SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION ENGG)
- AG. ENGG. (AG STATISTICS)
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & DAIRYING
- BHOJPURI EVAM JANAPADIYA ADHYAN
- BUDDHA DARSAN
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- DENTAL SCIENCE
- ENTOMOLOGY & AG. ZOOLOGY
- EXTENSION EDUCATION
- GENETICS_PLANT BREEDIN
- GEOGRAPHY ARTS
- GEOGRAPHY SOCAL
- GERMAN ARTS
- HEALTH STATISTICS
- HOME SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED M.PHIL & PH. D
- JYOTISH FALIT
- JYOTISH GANIT
- KRIYA SHARIR
- MATHAMATICS SCIENCE
- MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- MYCOLOGY & PLANT PATHOLOGY
- NAYA VAISHESHIKA
- NEPAL STUDIES
- PALI AND BUDDHIST STUDIES
- PEACE RESEARCH
- PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
- RACHANA SHARIR
- RADIOTHERAPY& RADIATION MEDICINE
- RASA SHASTRA
- SHALAKYA TANTRA
- SHALYA TANTRA
- SHUKLA YAJURVEDA
- SOIL SCIENCE & AGRICULTURAL CHEMISTRY
- STATISTICS ARTS
- STATISTICS SCIENCE
- VIKRITI VIGYAN
About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University was founded by the Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916. The university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma/Certificate programmes in various disciplines. It is a Central University, which is comprised of five institutions. BHU conducts its own entrance exam for providing admissions to its affiliated institutions. Admissions into MBA programmes will be done through CAT 2017.
BHU RET Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year BHU RET Question papers with their solutions are given below. BHU RET 2019 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best BHU RET preparations. The Candidates can Download the BHU RET Question papers through the following Links.
|BHU RET Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|BHU RET 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|BHU RET 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|BHU RET 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|BHU RET 2014 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|BHU RET 2013 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
BHU RET 2019 Question Papers
Banaras Hindu University Authority may release the Official BHU RET Question Papers After the Entrance Test 2019 Exam. The BHU 2019 Test will be organized in the Month of April 2019 to May 2019. The authority will provide the BHU 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the BHU 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. Banaras Hindu University Authority shall organize the counseling procedure for the Qualified Students.
- BHU RET 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
How to Prepare BHU RET 2019 Exam
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
BHU RET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
BHU Admission Tests was a pen-paper based test conducted across various test cities of India. The questions will contains 60 MCQs for 180 Marks. For each question carries 3 Marks. and the Duration of time is 60 Mins.
|Number of Questions||150 Ques|
|Total Marks||450 Marks|
BHU RET Syllabus
General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Indian history after independence
- Indian politics
- Medical science
- Important dates/ years in Indian history
- Indian constitutional law
- Constitutional rights
- Fundamental rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning
English Comprehension Vocabulary
- Spelling corrections
- Word usage
Note: The BHU conducts the separate exam for UG, PG, and Research. For UG, it will conduct the Undergraduate Entrance Test, Post Graduate Entrance Test, and Research Entrance Test.
Also, check the Following links for more information on the Entrance Test
- ACET Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2018, 2017, 2016 pdf Download
- BHU UET Question Papers2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & Previous Question Paper pdf Download
- BHU PET Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & Previous Question Paper pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BHU RET Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & Previous Question Paper pdf Download (बीएचयू आरईटी प्रश्न पत्र 2019 ). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.