BHU GNM Counseling 2019 – Check the BHU GNM Entrance Test Seat Allotment Details
BHU GNM Counseling 2019: BHU GNM Medical Counselling Date 2019 will be released by the All India Medical Council. Candidates who will go for the online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2019 will check the date for BHU GNM Medical Exam Counselling Date 2019 here. Check complete details on Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date (BHU GNM काउंसलिंग) 2019 from this article. In this all the details are completely related to the BHU GNM. You can check the BHU GNM Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- BHU GNM Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BHU GNM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU GNM Answer Key/Solutions – Download
BHU GNM Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
Content in this Article
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration||First week of May 2019|
|End of online registration||Last week of May 2019|
|Download of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Date of exam||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of July 2019|
|Start of counselling process||Second week of July 2019|
BHU GNM 2019 Counselling
Students who have qualified the examination by scoring the minimum cut-off marks will be called for the counselling procedure of BHU GNM 2019.
The counselling process will be conducted online and candidates will be able to exercise their options. The counselling process will begin after the merit list has been announced ecpected in the 2nd week of July 2019.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This application fee can be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
BHU GNM Counselling 2019 Procedure
- Applicants can choose the course they want BHU GNM admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently abled candidates will be held first.
- The applicants will be called for the process of Counselling on the basis of their merit people.
- Once called, candidates will have to report at the Admin Office of Annamalai University.
- Candidates must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required documents.
- In case, the candidate is unable to report for some reason, he must authorise his parents to attend the counselling process.
- Those candidates who paid the counselling fee and were not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
BHU GNM Counselling for Special Reservation Categories
Those applicants who want to apply for special reservation categories of seats must first ensure that they satisfy the rules that have been specified for admission process.
Important points to keep in mind about this BHU GNM counselling process are:
- First, candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 50% to 70% will be considered.
- If candidates are not available in the specified range, then the candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 40% to 50% will be considered.
- The candidates will need to produce a certificate from the District Medical Board of the area concerned. This Exam Board has been constituted to assess the extent of disability of the candidate.
- The format for the certificate will be available on the official website & candidates must produce the certificate in this format only. A certificate in any other format will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- The candidate must also ensure that the certificate has been obtained in a period of 3 months prior to submitting the application form. If obtained earlier, the application of the candidate will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate who is seeking admission under this Special Reservation Category will be required to produce a full size photograph that clearly exhibits the deformity.
- A key point to be noted is that candidates with any other disability other than the locomotor disability of the lower limb will not be considered for admission under this special category.
- Additionally, the candidate must also ensure that his upper limbs, his vision and his hearing abilities are normal.
In this article, we are provided the complete information about the BHU GNM Counseling & Seat Allotment details in the acadenic year of 2019. So, refer once in this page if yiu have ny confusion about this articlw give a comment vis comment section or go for the officla site. Don’t forget to share this page.