Bennett University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Check out the latest updates of Bennett University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria. The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D Courses in the field of Engineering, Arts & Management. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the scores obtained in JEE Main for B.Tech. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article you can get all the information about Bennett University 2019 Admission Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- NTPC Executive PGDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility
Bennett University B.Tech Admissions
About Bennett University
Content in this Article
Bennett University is a private interdisciplinary research university located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in the National Capital Region (NCR), India. Founded in 2016 by Times of India Group and established under Uttar Pradesh Act number 24 of 2016,the university has a fully residential 68-acre campus, near the proposed metro station on Noida-Greater Noida Metro Railway line.
University has 4 schools and 2 centres on its campus. It offers Undergraduate, Post graduate and Ph.D. programs in the areas of Engineering, Management, Law, and Media.The medium of instruction is English.
|Last Date to submit the Application||31st March 2019|
|Merit List Release||June 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||July 2019|
|JEE Main Exam Date||April 6 – April 20, 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with 60% aggregate. Bennett University B.Tech 2019
- For B.Tech programs, Physics & Maths should be as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates with date of birth on or after 1st October 1998 are also eligible to apply.
Application Form Process
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., bennett.edu.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
Bennett University B.Tech 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Form||Fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1000/-|
Bennett University B.Tech Counselling & Admissions
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the JEE Main. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- JEE Main Admit Card/ Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Pass Port Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Bennett University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.