Check out the latest AP Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of AP Police Jobs. Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. (పోలీస్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్) . Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
- Assam Police Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment (SLPR) released various posts such as Warder, Firemen, Constables etc. We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. Number of Vacancies, Various Posts, Pay Scale, Job Location, How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
AP Police Recruitment 2019 – Exam Dates
|Recruitment Board||AP State Level Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constable, Sub-Inspector, RSI, Firemen, Warder, Driver, Asst Public Prosecutor|
|Starting Date of Application Form||12-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||07-12-2018|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||10 days before the Preliminary Exam Commences|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||06-01-2019|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test||09-02-2019 to 20-02-2019|
|Final Written Exam||03-03-2019|
Download the Official Notification PDF Here
|Click Here||Download the AP Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
|S.No||Post Code No.||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1600|
|2||22||Stipendary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||300|
|3||23||Stipendary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||300|
|4||24||Warders (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||100|
|5||25||Warders (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||23|
|6||26||Firemen in A.P Fire & Emergency Services Department||400|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- The Candidate must have passed Intermediate(both 1st & 2nd years) or its equivalent.
- Candidate must be a local of Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum age limit required to apply for these job roles should between 18-24 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the norms provided in the official notification PDF.
- For the posts of Code No. 21, 22 Men & Women are eligible
- For the posts of Code No. 23, 24, 26 only Men are eligible.
- For the posts of Code No. 25 only Women are eligible.
The application fee for the above police recruitment is as follows:
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
- For ST/SC candidates – Rs 300/-
- For the posts of code Nos 21, 22, 23 & 26 – Rs 16,400 – 49,870/-
- For the posts of code Nos 24, 25 – Rs 16,400 – 49,870/-
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department. Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of AP Police Recruitment Board, http://slprb.ap.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AP Police Constable, SI Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the necessary fields. Click on the submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Constable, Warder, Firemen, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends. Book mark our page for the latest Job offers in Govt Sectors.