AIPVT Counseling 2019 – Check the AIPVT Entrance Exam Seat Allotment Details
AIPVT Counseling 2019: AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019 will be released by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Candidates who will go for the online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India Basis during 2019-20 will check the date for AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019 here. Check complete details on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling (एआईपीवीटी काउंसलिंग) Date 2019 from this article. In this all the details are completely related to the AIPVT. You can check the AIPVT Counseling and seat allotment details here.
AIPVT Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
Candidate can check this dates before moving further for counseling. Scheduled dates will be announced by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Publication of seats under 15% All India quota||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Publication of Result||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of vacant seats||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||3rd week of Sep 2019|
The entire counseling process is done online and no document what so ever will be exchanged between the candidate and the VCI through the post. Even the Allocation Letter will be available on the website of VCI.
Documents required for AIPVT Counseling 2019
The candidates allotted seats should produce the following documents in original along with self attested copy of the documents for verification at the allotted College at the time of reporting / admission failing which they shall not be entitled for admission at the allotted College.
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website.
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG – 2019 as down loaded by the candidate
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019 issued by NTA for appearing in the NEET Examination
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2019 issued by NTA.
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2019 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application). – Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate). Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2019 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2019) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2019).
The candidate should also produce the following certificate in original, if applicable, at the allotted College at the time of reporting/admission.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- The candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who have uploaded Self Declaration claiming their eligibility under 15% All India Quota shall have to submit an affidavit.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIPVT Couseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.