AIPGMEE Counseling 2019 – Check the AIPGMEE Entrance Exam Seat Allotment Details
AIPGMEE Counseling 2019: It will be held for aspirants who have successfully qualified the AIPGMEE examination. Candidates will be called for counselling as per merit list released by the official conducting body. Candidates will be called for the AIPGMEE counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate (UG), Masters’, MCA and Ph.D programmes. AIPGMEE Counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website. In this all the details are completely related to the Armed Force Medical Science (AIPGMEE परामर्श). You can view or download the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIPGMEE Question Papers – Download
- AIPGMEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIPGMEE Answer Key/Solutions
AIPGMEE Counseling Schedule 2019
Content in this Article
The students aspiring to appear for AIPGMEE, Pune admissions have to keep AIPGMEE Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The NEET is the exam for AIPGMEE admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AIPGMEE 2019 admissions.
|Important Events||AIPGMEE 2019 Dates|
|NEET exam result date 2019||June 5, 2019|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of July|
|Last date to register/fill the application form||2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AIPGMEE, Pune(DGHS)||2nd week of July|
|Screening- AIPGMEE, Pune||3rd week of July|
|Releasing of the list of selected candidates||Last week of July|
|Reporting for admission at the campus||the first week of August|
AIPGMEE Counseling Procedure
The counseling of AIPGMEE 2019 will start tentatively in the first week of July 2019. Given below are the few steps to follow in AIPGMEE counseling in 2019.
- Mode of AIPGMEE MBBS 2019 counseling will be offline.
- The AIPGMEE MBBS merit list 2019 will carry the names of eligible candidates for different rounds of AIPGMEE MBB counseling 2019.
- AIPGMEE MBBS 2019 counseling sessions will include document verification, ToELR (Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), medical examination and Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The marks scored in NEET 2019 and ToELR will be added and the total marks will be divided by 4. Further, 50 marks of the interview will be added to the result obtained after dividing. The marks(out of 250) will be considered as the final marks for admissions to AIPGMEE MBBS.
AIPGMEE Admissions & Counseling 2019
1.There will be two slots in AIPGMEE counseling.
- The candidates reporting in the morning/afternoon session have to attend the rounds in the order given below –
- Document Verification,
- Blood/Urine investigation,
- ToELR exam
- PAT process
- Interview by the board of officers, and
- Medical Examination the next day.
- The candidates will have to report to the AIPGMEE campus after result declaration.
Documents Required for AIPGMEE Counseling 2019
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Certificates specified
- Colored photograph with white background
- AIPGMEE registration slip
- NEET 2019 admit card and scorecard
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in the name of ‘DGAFMS Admission Fund’, payable at New Delhi.
Hope this page is useful for those who are preparing for the AIPGMEE Entrance Examination. So, refer the AIPGMEE Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019. And if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website notification details. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and neighbours.