AIMEE Counseling 2019: Check the AIMEE Medical Counselling Date 2019 will be released by the AIMC (All India Medical Council). Candidates who will go for the online counseling for admission (AIMEE काउंसलिंग) to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2019 will search the date for AIMEE Medical Examination Counselling Date 2019 here. Check complete information on All India Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date 2019 from this page. In this all the details are completely related to the AIMEE. You can check the AIMEE Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- AIMEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIMEE Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIMEE Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
AIMEE Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration||First week of May 2019|
|End of online registration||Last week of May 2019|
|Download of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Date of exam||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of July 2019|
|Start of counselling process||Second week of July 2019|
AU AIMEE 2019 Counselling
Students who have qualified the exam by scoring the minimum cutoff will be called for the counselling procedure of AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2019.
The counselling procedure will be conducted online & candidates will be able to exercise their options. The counselling process will begin after the merit list has been announced tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2019.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This fee can be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
AIMEE Counselling 2019 Procedure
- Applicants can choose the course they want admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently abled applicants will be held first.
- The candidates will be called for the process of Counselling on the basis of their merit candidates.
- Once called, students will have to report at the Administrative Office of Annamalai University.
- Applicants must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required certificates.
- In case, the applicant is unable to report for some reason, he must authorise his parents to attend the counselling procedure.
- Those candidates who paid the counselling fee and were not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
Counselling for Special Reservation Categories
Those applicants who want to apply for special reservation categories of seats must first ensure that they satisfy the rules that have been specified for admission process.
Important points to keep in mind about this counselling process are:
- First, candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 50 percentage to 70 percentage will be considered.
- If applicants are not available in the specified range, then the students with disability of lower limbs in the range of 40 to 50 percentage will be considered.
- The applicants will need to produce a certificate from the District Medical Board of the area concerned. This Examination Board has been constituted to assess the extent of disability of the student.
- The format for the certificate will be have on the official site & applicants must produce the certificate in this format only. A certificate in any other format will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- The student must also ensure that the certificate has been obtained in a period of three months prior to submitting the application form. If obtained earlier, the application of the candidate will be liable for rejection.
- The student who is seeking admission under this Special Reservation Category will be required to produce a full size photo that clearly exhibits the deformity.
- A key point to be noted is that students with any other disability other than the locomotor disability of the lower limb will not be considered for admission under this special category.
- Additionally, the candidate must also ensure that his upper limbs, his vision and his hearing abilities are normal.
AIMEE Counseling Reservation Scheme
Open Competition (OC) – 31%
Backward Class (BC) – 26.5%
Backward Class Muslim (BCM) – 3.5%
Most Backward Class (MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 20%
Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15%
Scheduled Castes Arunthathiyars (SCA) – 3%
Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 1%
Hope this article, we have given the total information about the AIMEE Entrance Counseling & Seat Allotment details 2019. So, refer once in this page and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or move to the official site. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends & family.