NEET UG 2013 Seat Allotment – MBBS and BDS
Detail about number of seat for NEET 2013 Counselling | guidelines for NEET UG 2013 Counselling | Process of online allotment | seat I am likely to get at my rank
As per notice by CBSE 15% of the seats in medical colleges/institutions will be reserved for students applying under the All India Quota. All the medical colleges/institutions across the country will have to follow the seat allotment (85%) as per the guidelines of their respective State Govt.
NOTE:- Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for applying under the All India Quota.
NEET Counselling take 2 month for fully allotment of seats. As in year 2012 it stated in july and ended on 30th September.NEET Counselling consist of 3 round. Let us talk about Following
Process of online allotment
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission by all eligible candidates for round 3
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3
Some idea about the seat I am likely to get at my rank?
Yes, You can have idea about the seat which you can be allotted but this time it is expected that number of seat will be increase so you are going to be benefited. Candidates excited to know their approx. seat allotment prior can log on to www.mohfw.nic.in Official website. Than proceed by clicking on Medical counseling – open NEET UG for previous years open for 2011 – open Composite allotment list. By Composite allotment list candidates will have some idea about the seat. Note :- This will only be indicative (without any guarantee for the current year). Their is change in number of seat under NEET 2013 so, be aware.
Candidates can go through the above detail.
Newly created seats that could not be included in first round (and second round it will be included in 3rd Round.
(UPDATE 10th july):