Jharkhand PGET 2014 Online Application Form
Jharkhand PGET 2014 Online Application Form : Post Graduate Entrance Test 2014 (PGET2014) is conducted for Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014. PGET examination 2014 will held on 11th-15th February, 2014. Online application filling process have started from 21st Jan 2014. PGET is a proprietary examination and is conducted by National Board of Examinations.
Post Graduate Entrance Test– 2014 (PGET 2014) is the test prescribed for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission of students to PG Degree and Diploma courses in Medical subjects for the State Quota seats/ Jharkhand Government Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges/Institutions within the State of Jharkhand, for the academic year 2014-15.
Important Date for PGET 2014:
- Online Registration for PGET : 21st Jan – 03rd February, 2014
- Examination Dates for PGET : 11th-15th February, 2014
- Declaration of Results By : 28th February, 2014
Eligibility Criteria : There are education and Residential Eligibility Criteria for this Entrance exam. Candidates can check out the official bulletin of PGET 2014 published at following official website.
AGE LIMIT: No age limit.
Application Fee :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 2750/-
- All Other Candidates : 4250/-
Question paper Format/ Paper pattern :
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 200 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Negative marking: There shall be no negative marking.
Exam Centre : Entrance Exam is conducted in 3 cities. The exact test centre and city shall be notified to the candidates by way of an admit card only.
- Gurgaon (NCR)
Admit card of PGET 2014 will be published 7th February, 2014.
Application form of PGET 2014 : Candidates can apply online as Online Registration for PGET 2014 have started from 21st Jan 2014 and last date to apply is 03rd February, 2014. Candidates can visit the following mention official website to apply online.
Official website : – www.nbe.gov.in/jhpg
For more information about exam candidates need to visit the above mention official website.